Pitkin County voters are being asked to reauthorize the Open Space and Trails program. In the past, strong majorities of voters have supported this tax. This year, some residents have concerns about the program’s focus and direction.
Nation & World
- WikiLeaks Reveals Clinton Aides Knew They Had An Email Problem On Their Hands
- California Rules About Violence Against Health Workers Could Become A Model
- Huge Crowds Rally Against Venezuela's Deeply Unpopular President
- Battleground: Texas? Could Hillary Clinton Actually Win The Lone-Star State?
- Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized With A Pickax