Morgan Williams, the fourth and fifth grade teacher at Glenwood Spring’s Two Rivers Community School took his students on a multi-disciplinary field trip last week. An adventure at the South Canyon Landfill served as an environmental lesson, as well as an opportunity to work on writing.
Nation & World
- Their Masters' Voices: Dogs Understand Tone And Meaning Of Words
- Northeast Farmers Grapple With Worst Drought In More Than A Decade
- Check Out This 1999 Profile Of The Late, Great Juan Gabriel
- Scientists Looking For Alien Life Investigate 'Interesting' Signal From Space
- Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Taxes, European Commission Says
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.