Update: July 22, 2:00 p.m.: The fire is now 10,406 acres and is 32% contained. There will be a community meeting tonight at 6. Following the meeting, Eagle County officials will be discussing flooding potential and how residents can better prepare themselves. Both meetings will be held at Basalt High School.
Nation & World
- GOP Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick: 'The President Was Manipulated By Vladimir Putin'
- Scientists Search For Causes Of Preterm Birth And Better Ways To Test For Risk
- Finding The Right Words To Help Rohingya Refugees
- Trump Administration Releases Classified Warrants For FBI Wiretap Of Carter Page
- 4 Years After MH17 Downing, Advocates Urge Continued Attention To AIDS Crisis