A thousand people took to the streets and slopes on Saturday in Aspen as part of a nationwide show of solidarity. The group ski and march through town came on President Trump’s first day in office, in response to divisive campaign rhetoric.
Nation & World
- Trump Promises Tax Cuts, Less Red Tape — So Long As Businesses Stay In U.S.
- Destructive Storms Soak, Batter And Bury Communities Around The Country
- China Will Launch Moon-Sampling Mission In November
- President Trump Now Owns These 7 National Security Challenges
- Ethics Experts File Lawsuit Saying Trump's Overseas Interests Violate Constitution
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.