The Lake Christine Fire continues to grow on Basalt Mountain, and hot, dry weather the past couple of days has meant increased activity. It’s estimated to be nearly 8,000 acres, and officials said it grew about 500 acres Wednesday.
Nation & World
- AP: Miami Dolphins Players Who Protest During Anthem Might Be Suspended
- Report Warns Of 'Dangerous Complacency' In The Fight Against HIV
- American Baby Trump Blimp Set To Breeze Onto Namesake's Home Turf
- Russia Says Agreements Were Discussed With Trump On Syria. The U.S. Is Silent
- Florida Couple Settles Legal Battle To Keep 'The Starry Night' House