Imagine the tools you typically find in an art class. Pens, pencils, brushes... small, safe items. For John Bozza’s “Power of Tools” class, the first items students need are eye protection and a face mask. They learn to use electric saws and drills, and to find art in the things that they can’t control.
Nation & World
- Digital Ambulance Chasers? Law Firms Send Ads To Patients' Phones Inside ERs
- Gunman Who Fired Into An Oklahoma City Restaurant Was Shot Dead By 2 Bystanders
- In Russia, France's Macron Tries His Next Charm Offensive On 'Cher Vladimir'
- President Trump Says North Korea Summit Still Possible
- Irish Voters Cast Ballots In 'Once-In-A-Generation' Vote On Abortion Rights