Low flows in the Roaring Fork have state and local officials concerned about the health of the river, but city officials have some creative ideas for fixes. Environment reporter Elizabeth Stewart-Severy has been following the issue and spoke with Christin Kay about it.
Nation & World
- FCC Experiences 'Denial-Of-Service' Attacks, Senators Respond
- 'Nothing Less Than Nixonian': Democrats React To Comey Firing
- Drug Resistant TB Is Predicted To Steadily Spread In 4 Countries
- Fact-Checking Republicans' Defense Of The GOP Health Bill
- Primitive Humanlike Species Lived More Recently Than Expected