On Tuesday night, Sandra Lopez, a local immigrant rights activist, went into sanctuary in Carbondale. She’s now living with her two-year-old daughter in the basement the Two Rivers Unitarian Universalist church’s parsonage.
Nation & World
- Amid Opposition Boycott, Kenyans Vote In Re-Run Of Presidential Election
- Ex-Air Force Officer To Oversee Puerto Rico's Power Restoration
- Fees To Enter Popular National Parks Would Skyrocket Under Interior Department Plan
- Astros Beat Dodgers 7-6 To Tie The 2017 World Series
- $15,500 Reward Offered After Endangered Wolf Shot Dead
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.