In a nonbinding straw poll, Democrats gave Cary Kennedy a decisive victory in caucuses for Colorado governor. She took 50 percent of the vote. Congressman Jared Polis came in second with 33 percent and former state senator Mike Johnston finished a distant third with 8 percent.
Nation & World
- Officers Shot In Missouri, 1 Fatally, Were Sent To The Wrong Address
- Cities Brace For Power Outages As Another Nor'easter Hits U.S.
- Florida Gun Legislation Heads To Governor After State House Approves Bill
- Finding Common Threads In Trump Cabinet Members' 'Unethical Behavior'
- Women Of Color Are Severely Underrepresented In Newsrooms, Study Says