Guillermo Ceja of El Jebel ran the Boston Marathon earlier this month. His path there, arguably, was an unlikely one; he immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico, and struggled with alcohol for years before turning to competitive running. Boston was a victory for him, even though he didn’t set a personal record.
Nation & World
- What You Need To Know About The Russia Investigations: Alleged Collusion
- NBA Should Open Draft To High Schoolers, NCAA Commission On College Basketball Says
- Teacher Walkouts: A State By State Guide
- How America's White Power Movement Coalesced After The Vietnam War
- FDA Panel Affirms Safety Of Painkiller Celebrex