The Lake Christine Fire forced almost 2,000 mid-valley residents to flee their homes on the Fourth of July. Firefighters battled the flames, and, after several days, evacuees returned to houses littered with ash.
Nation & World
- Tenants Sue Kushner Cos. For Alleged Harassment, N.Y. Governor Launches Probe
- Former Equestrian Says She Sprayed Pig's Blood In Lover's Home As Revenge For Affair
- Nelson Mandela's Prison Letters: 'One Day I Will Be Back At Home'
- Fed's Powell Says A Long Trade War Could Hurt U.S. Economy
- Dark Money Groups Get A Little Darker, Thanks To IRS