Aspen Public Radio is thankful for the 10,000 active individual and family members who make our work possible. An increasing number of members are able to give $5,000 or more to the station. These contributions help to broaden the scope of financial support and provide for the long-term sustainability of Aspen Public Radio. Gifts of this size help make it possible for Aspen Public Radio to continue to be a leader in local journalism and develop new, engaging local programs that reflect our community, while providing the Roaring Fork and Colorado River Valleys with national and international news every day.
Broadcast Partners give $5,000 or more each year to Aspen Public Radio. In thanks, the donor will become an automatic member of the National Council along with exclusive Broadcast Partner extras. These benefits include:
· Invitations to special National Council evenings with prominent NPR journalists and personalities, as well as other engaging speakers who share their knowledge and expertise. Guest speakers have included Madeline Albright, Justice Stephen Breyer, David Finkel and Wu Han, Dr. Robert Eckel, Kai Rysdall and Steve Inskeep.
· Advance notice for annual events, such as house music concerts, benefits and station celebrations.
· On-Air announcements throughout an assigned month. Twice a week during Morning Edition, once a week on All Things Considered, and once a weekend.
· A personalized station tour and lunch with Aspen Public Radio's Executive Director and a member from the news team.
· A meaningful connection to the station and our evolving needs and goals.
How to become a Broadcast Partner of Aspen Public Radio:
An annual gift of $5,000 or more entitles you to receive a Broadcast Partner membership. To learn more, please contact Development Associate Cornelia Carpenter.
The following donors appreciate the importance of the news, music and ideas Aspen Public Radio brings to the community. We are honored to recognize these philanthropic donors who help to bring quality radio to the airwaves every day.
· Larry and Doris Ashkin
· Judith Barnard and Michael Fain
· Bernice and Randy Durand
· Stefan Edlis and Gael Neeson
· John and Jessica Fullerton
· Clancy Joe and Linda Vitti Herbst
· Gerald and Jane Katcher
· Tom and Ann Korologos
· Michael and Becky Murray
· Stephanie and Michael Naidoff
· Larry Naughton and Gerri Karetsky
· Arny and Anne Porath
· Anne and Bill Tobey
· Bill and Paula Turner