Aspen Public Radio strives to provide the best news, music, and insight available on the radio air-waves, and we rely on you, our listeners, to help us continue this valuable community service. Members are the lifeblood of the APR organization; Member donations account for more than 40 percent of our annual revenue. By becoming a member of APR, you are joining a family of like-minded individuals who appreciate the reliable news, finest music, and engaging voices you hear every day, every week, month after month. The Roaring Fork Valley is an extraordinary place to live and visit, and APR works to reflect the spirit of this valley in our programming and our partnerships. Support us through your membership!
As a member of Aspen Public Radio, you will:
- Receive APR's monthly e-newsletter, The Frequency
- Be invited to our annual summer BBQ at the station
- Receive notifications of upcoming APR hosted events with prominent NPR journalists and other talent
- Be eligible to vote for nominees to APR’s board of directors
- Listen with the knowledge that your donation and membership is directly supporting what you hear on APR
- Receive two complimentary tickets to a summer Aspen Music Festival and School concert. (Available to members who give $100 or more per year).
Ways to give:
Evergreen Members give automatic monthly contributions to APR that are deducted from a checking account or credit card. Your membership will be automatically renewed each year on your membership anniversary date. Giving on a monthly basis helps provide APR with a stable source of income, which we hope will eventually decrease the time needed for on-air fundraising.
An annual donation to APR of $60 or more entitles you to all of the benefits of membership. Many annual members choose to renew during our semi-annual, on-air fundraising drives.
Click here to make your secure on-line donation.
Call 970-920-9000 to donate over the phone.
Mail donations to 110 E. Hallam St. Suite 134, Aspen, CO 81611.
Stop by the station.