Where Do Pets of Evacuated Homes Go?

Jul 6, 2018

  Pets are not being accepted at the Roaring Fork High School shelter. Small pets are being sheltered at Colorado Animal Rescue in Glenwood Springs. Garfield County Fairgrounds in Rifle is accepting livestock. In addition to the Roaring Fork High School, there is an evacuation center at the Basalt High School. 

Volunteers at the Fairgrounds are not needed at this time, but donations of hay and 5 gallon buckets are welcome.