At their homecoming game Oct. 7, Basalt whooped Aspen. When the whistle blew for halftime, the Longhorns led the Skiers 41 to 0. The pressure was off. It was now time for glamour: The announcement of this year’s homecoming king and queen.
Nation & World
- U.N. Says 2016 Will Be Deadliest Year Ever For Migrants Crossing The Mediterranean
- Novelist Paul Beatty Is First American To Win Britain's Man Booker Prize
- U.N. Considers $400 Million Plan To Address Cholera In Haiti
- Giants Cut Kicker Josh Brown Over Domestic Abuse Allegations
- What A Reporter Learned When He Infiltrated An Arizona Militia Group