Yesterday, elected officials in Eagle County initially approved plans for a controversial subdivision in the midvalley. The Fields is a 19-acre property, near the intersection of Highway 82 and Valley Road.
Nation & World
- Emergency Evacuation Notice Arrived After The Flames For Some In Tennessee
- Will Gambia See Its First-Ever Peaceful Transfer Of Power?
- Unemployment Rate Drops To 4.6 Percent, Lowest Level Since 2007
- Only 26 Percent Of Americans Support Full Repeal Of Obamacare, Poll Finds
- Hot-Dog Tiaras And Other '70s Dinner Party' Delicacies
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.