The Bureau of Land Management released a plan today to cancel 25 oil and gas leases in the Thompson Divide area near Carbondale. Local groups, including Wilderness Workshop and the Thompson Divide Coalition, said in statements that canceling those leases helps to protect wildlife, land and public water supplies.
Nation & World
- How Your Health Data Lead A Not-So-Secret Life Online
- LISTEN: At The DNC, We Asked Women Why They Were Voting For Clinton
- Your Thoughts: What Does It Mean To Be A 'Feminist' In Your Country?
- Larry The Lobster, Saved From Stockpot, Dies In Styrofoam Instead
- For Venezuela's 'Millionaire' Contestants, Winnings Amount To A Few Bucks
With your help, we reached the goal!
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.