Guillermo Ceja of El Jebel ran the Boston Marathon earlier this month. His path there, arguably, was an unlikely one; he immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico, and struggled with alcohol for years before turning to competitive running. Boston was a victory for him, even though he didn’t set a personal record.
Nation & World
- Sen. Sherrod Brown Weighs In On New Allegations Against Ronny Jackson, VA Nominee
- The Consumer Complaints Database That Could Disappear From View
- 'Student Loan Report' Admits Its Founder And Editor Is Fake
- DNA Analysis Of Ancient Excrement Reveals The Diets Of Centuries Past
- 'Golden State Killer,' Suspected Of Terrorizing California For Years, Arrested