On Monday, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions narrowed the definition of “sanctuary jurisdictions.” They are now places that “willfully refuse to comply” with federal immigration law. Pitkin County is one of them.
Nation & World
- Black Ministry Students At Duke Say They Face Unequal Treatment And Racism
- Taiwan's High Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Is Legal, In A First For Asia
- Fox News Retracts DNC Staffer Conspiracy Story, But Hannity Keeps It Alive
- 'We Can Use Peace,' President Trump Says After Exchanging Gifts With Pope
- 'He Is Something': Trump Visits Pope Francis At The Vatican
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.