Guillermo Ceja of El Jebel ran the Boston Marathon earlier this month. His path there, arguably, was an unlikely one; he immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico, and struggled with alcohol for years before turning to competitive running. Boston was a victory for him, even though he didn’t set a personal record.
Nation & World
- Ford To Phase Out 'Traditional Ford Sedans' Such As Fusion And Taurus In The U.S.
- Ronny Jackson Withdraws As VA Nominee
- On The Hunt For The Elusive Morel Mushroom In Ohio's Appalachian Country
- 'The Peace House' Is All Set For Kim Jong Un's First Summit In South Korea
- Study: Colleges That Ditch The SAT And ACT Can Enhance Diversity