On Monday, from coast to coast, people can watch what’s being called “The Great American Eclipse.” Scientists are calling on those millions of spectators to provide data and observations. Elizabeth Stewart-Severy checked in with researchers who are using the latest technology to learn about a full sensory experience, for all creatures on earth.
Nation & World
- Search For 10 Missing Launched Off Singapore After U.S. Destroyer, Tanker Collide
- Women Are A Huge Reason Why Trump's Poll Numbers Are So Bad
- Home Visits Help Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- To Get Calcium, Navajos Burn Juniper Branches To Eat The Ash
- Fresh Threats From Pyongyang As Joint Military Exercise Begins