Imagine the tools you typically find in an art class. Pens, pencils, brushes... small, safe items. For John Bozza’s “Power of Tools” class, the first items students need are eye protection and a face mask. They learn to use electric saws and drills, and to find art in the things that they can’t control.
Nation & World
- Taiwan Loses 2 More Allies To China And Scrambles Jets To Track Chinese Bomber Drills
- Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape After Surrendering To N.Y. Police
- Roman Catholics And Evangelicals Move Apart In Their Political Priorities
- Nebraska Police Seize Record Amount Of Fentanyl
- Federal Election Commission Can't Decide If Russian Interference Violated Law