Imagine the tools you typically find in an art class. Pens, pencils, brushes... small, safe items. For John Bozza’s “Power of Tools” class, the first items students need are eye protection and a face mask. They learn to use electric saws and drills, and to find art in the things that they can’t control.
Nation & World
- How Brexit Could Affect The Free Movement Of Goods Between U.K. And France
- Journalist Ronan Farrow Discusses Arrest Of Harvey Weinstein
- 'Reveal' Report Finds Drug Rehab Program Forcing Addicts To Work As Indentured Employees
- A Look At The Limits Of U.S. Sanctions On Iran
- Diplomats Gather In Europe In Last-Ditch Effort To Save Iran Nuclear Deal