The Town of Carbondale and a marijuana testing lab are asking the state for help. They want Colorado to crack down on a testing requirement for retail marijuana. Carbondale-based GreenHill Laboratories made headlines earlier this year when it decided to test marijuana for microbial contaminants. The state started requiring such testing earlier this year, so owner Hilary Glass and her colleague Jessica Olson opened up the lab, the first of it’s kind on the Western Slope.
Nation & World
- Illinois House Leaders Override Governor's Veto On Heroin Addiction Bill
- Federal Ferguson Review Finds More Than 100 Lessons For Police
- Dean Jones, Herbie's Driver In Disney Movies, Dies At Age 84
- Fears Of Marijuana 'Monopoly' In Ohio Undercut Support For Legalization
- Tree Counter Is Astonished By How Many Trees There Are