The Town of Carbondale and a marijuana testing lab are asking the state for help. They want Colorado to crack down on a testing requirement for retail marijuana. Carbondale-based GreenHill Laboratories made headlines earlier this year when it decided to test marijuana for microbial contaminants. The state started requiring such testing earlier this year, so owner Hilary Glass and her colleague Jessica Olson opened up the lab, the first of it’s kind on the Western Slope.
Nation & World
- Colorado's Long-Lasting Birth Control Program For Teens May Not Last Long
- Rutgers Suspends 5 Football Players After Arrests On Assault Charges
- California Considers Sweeping Proposals To Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Here's What It's Like To Be A Syrian Refugee In Europe
- S.C. To Seek Death Penalty For Dylann Roof In Charleston Shooting