Update: July 14, 7:01 p.m.: The Lake Christine Fire is 6,787 acres and 57 percent contained. On Monday morning, a Type 3 incident management team will take over from the current Type 2 team. This will include local, state and federal officials, including some who have already been working on the Lake Christine Fire.
Nation & World
- WATCH: Chicago Police Release Body Cam Footage Of Deadly Shooting
- 'On Top Of The World': France Wins World Cup
- Novak Djokovic Beats Kevin Anderson To Win Fourth Wimbledon
- Trump Says He Sees The European Union As A 'Foe' Of U.S.
- In Britain, Businesses Brace For A Hit Amid Tensions In The 'Special Relationship'