The Lake Christine Fire forced almost 2,000 mid-valley residents to flee their homes on the Fourth of July. Firefighters battled the flames, and, after several days, evacuees returned to houses littered with ash.
Nation & World
- OPINION: The United States and Russia Aren't Allies. But Trump and Putin Are
- Scientists Hunt A Test For Chronic Injury In Living Brains
- More Screen Time For Teens May Fuel ADHD Symptoms
- Usain Bolt Looks To Strike Twice: In Talks To Join Pro Soccer Team In Australia
- MGM Files Lawsuits Denying Liability Over Las Vegas Shooting