Meredith McKee makes action-sports films. But her new film "Ten Years Out" is about a different kind of bravery. McKee spent the last year with Summers Moore, a local artist whose husband took his own life. The film documents how photography and nature have helped with the healing process.
Nation & World
- Naked Gunman Kills 4 In Waffle House Shooting, Remains At Large
- Suicide Blast Kills Dozens At Voter Registration Center In Kabul
- School Walkouts, Broken-down Classrooms, And Beyoncé
- Who Cares If They're Cute? This Zoologist Accepts Animals On Their Own Terms
- Juliana Hatfield Sings The Hits Of 'Old Friend' Olivia Newton-John