One of the valley’s oldest nonprofits is tucked away under Snowmass Mountain. It’s a summer camp - offering attendees a real taste of nature. The campers can see stars and mountains - but they can’t hear the birds or rushing water. It’s the Aspen Camp of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Nation & World
- Berkeley's Soda Tax Appears To Cut Consumption Of Sugary Drinks
- Zika Images Show 'Worst Brain Infections That Doctors Will Ever See'
- Mike Pence Got His Hair Cut At A Black Barbershop, And This Happened
- California Firefighters Contain Blue Cut Fire, Grapple With Other Blazes
- Controversy Erupts In Russia Over Report On Female Genital Mutilation
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.