It’s been two months since sexual harassment complaintswerefiled against several legislators at Colorado’sCapitol. They came mostly in November, during the off-session, when the hallways were quiet. Now, the building is bustling as lawmakers, lobbyists, aides, staffers and others getting back to work. Committees are debating bills on subjects ranging from transportation to health care. But still looming in the background are theformal complaintsof sexual harassment.
Nation & World
- Colombian President Pauses Peace Talks With Rebel Group, ELN
- 'Experienced Pilot' Makes Emergency Landing on Freeway
- All The Rules, None Of The Voting Rights: EU Lays Out Plan For Brexit Transition
- German Carmakers Test Emissions On Humans And Monkeys
- Kremlin Says Expected U.S. Sanctions Would Interfere With Russia's Presidential Election