Thomas Struth is a German artist who began as a painter and musician before transitioning into photography. His series on Israel and Palestine is currently on display in full for the first time at the Aspen Art Museum. As he tells arts and culture reporter Claire Woodcock, the collection is the result of six trips he made to the area between 2009 and 2014.
Nation & World
- Feds Formalize Plan To Pursue Certain Undocumented Immigrants In Courthouses
- Appeals Court Backs Key Part Of The Structure Of Consumer Watchdog Agency
- U.S. Renews Temporary Protected Status For Some Syrians
- In New York, Gun Owners Balk At New Handgun Database
- Whale Hello: Orcas Can Imitate Human Speech, Researchers Find