On Monday, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions narrowed the definition of “sanctuary jurisdictions.” They are now places that “willfully refuse to comply” with federal immigration law. Pitkin County is one of them.
Nation & World
- Boom Time Again For U.S. Oil Industry, Thanks To OPEC
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Trump Wants Families On Food Stamps To Get Jobs. The Majority Already Work
- NBA Says 2019 All-Star Game Will Be In N.C. After Partial 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
- President Trump's Big Wall Is Now Just 74 Miles Long In His Budget Plan
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.