Yesterday, elected officials in Eagle County initially approved plans for a controversial subdivision in the midvalley. The Fields is a 19-acre property, near the intersection of Highway 82 and Valley Road.
Nation & World
- Former NPR Foreign Correspondent Alan Tomlinson Dies At 69
- Trump Speaks To Taiwan's President In Move Likely To Anger Beijing
- Pedophilia Scandal Sends Shock Waves Through U.K. Soccer
- This Week In Race: Dog Whistles, Dreamers And Dead Dictators
- Trump And His Supporters Challenge Recount Efforts In 3 States
CrossCurrents is Aspen Public Radio's locally-produced public/cultural affairs program.