Colorado's 37 delegates made waves when they walked out of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, in protest of the rules. Most later voted for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz as the nominee, even though he was no longer in the race."I was elected as a pledged Cruz delegate so I caste my ballot as promised for Sen. Ted Cruz," said Republican Secretary of State Wayne Williams.Now that Donald Trump is formally the Republican presidential nominee, the question in Colorado is whether his candidacy can bring the party together before the November election.
Nation & World
- Zimbabwe's Powerful Veterans Withdraw Support For President Mugabe
- Trump Cited My Work In His Speech — But He Missed The Point
- Now Russia's Paralympic Athletes May Be Banned Amid Signs Of Doping
- Manhunt In Munich After Shooting Kills At Least 8, Police Say
- Scraped, Splattered — But Silent No More. Finally, The Dinner Plate Gets Its Say