Street food has reached new heights courtesy of the Aspen Skiing Company. The Sled Mobile Kitchen parks on a new slope each day. Jim Butchart, SkiCO's culinary director says he and executive chef Andrew Helsley wanted the chance to serve affordable eats on the hill. At The Sled, nothing is over six dollars. And although the menu varies, gourmet tacos are becoming the staple. A snowcat pulls the Sled to various locations. But in the future, Butchart says he’d like the snowcat to drive the food...
Nation & World
- PHOTOS: The Final Hours Of A Dakota Access Pipeline Protest Camp
- Private Prisons Back In Mix For Federal Inmates As Sessions Rescinds Order
- Vice President Pence To CPAC: 'We're In The Promise-Keeping Business'
- A U.S. Commander Works With Iraqi Forces To Fight 'Brutal Enemy' ISIS
- Former Rep. Giffords: Lawmakers Should 'Have Some Courage,' Hold Town Halls